Maryna is legal adviser, lawyer (license attorney at law in the Ukraine since 2004).
- Master of Law, University in Kiev (Ukraine), degree equivalency in US (World Education Services)
- Master of Finance University in Kiev (Ukraine), degree equivalency in US (World Education Services)
- Professional Certificate “Legislation, Institute of Legislation at Verhovna Rada (Ukraine), experience with the preparation of draft laws.
- Business -mediator (Certificate of the Academy Munich and Upper Bavaria (CCI), conforms to the standards of the German Federal Mediation Association
- The member of the Bar Association of Ukraine
- The founder and member of the National Association of Mediators in Ukraine
- The mediator of the Ukrainian Mediation Center
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) reorganization, division, mergers and acquisitions
- Immigration, employment and labor law
- Protection of intellectual property law
- Preparation of owners and top managers for difficult negotiations
- Mediation in employment and labor situations.
- Deputy Director of Legal Issues, ROST, L.L.C.
- Legal Adviser (4 category, 7 rank), Verhovna Rada of Ukraine
- Deputy Director, Nechayev & Partners Law Company
- Deputy General Director , Versiya Systems L.L.C.
- Head of Legal Department, Versiya Consulting L.L.C
- Head of Legal Department, NPV Versiya L.L.C.
- Legal Adviser, ENRAN C.J.S.C.
Professionalism, reliability, responsibility, tolerance and development.
Pilates, psychology, travel.